You don’t have to spend money to organize all the little things you have around the house. With these 15 simple yet amazing ideas you’ll be able to find the perfect place for everything no matter how small it is.
1. Store bobby pins in a tic tac container
2. Use a carabiner to get your hair ties organized
3. Ice cube trays are great for sorting jewelry, especially earrings
4. Use muffin tins with their handy compartments to hold odds and ends like crafting items or office supplies
5. Store cupcake liners in a mason jar
6. Turn an old credit card into earbud holder
7. Use a keyring to keep all your store cards and gift cards together
8. Egg cartons are awesome drawer organizers
9. Create a fun ribbon organizer by using the simple bin and a rod
10. Mount empty jars underneath shelving to keep nails and screws organized
11. Tic tac containers make great spice container too!
12. Use a picture frame with installed hooks to store your keys in style
13. Keep Christmas decorations safe and organized by using cardboard and red plastic cups
14. Use small buckets to store pencils, crayons and other craft related items