Finding room for all your pots and pans can be a challenge. Even if you have plenty of space, it doesn’t always translate to easy accessibility. In this post, we will give you 12 easy ideas for storing your pots and pans for easy access anytime.
1. Hang pot and pan lids on the cabinet door by using adhesive hooks
2. Create extra storage on the back of your pantry door by installing curtain rods
via Worthing Court
3. You can store pots and pans that you don’t use often inside the oven
4. Transform a bare wall into a storage space by installing a pegboard
via A Beautiful Mess
5. Attach a short rail to the side of your cabinet to magically turn the empty space into storage
via The 2 Seasons
6. Create dividers in your drawers to keep your pots and pans neatly organized
Instructions: Seeded at the Table
7. Install a pot rail above the sink
Not only does this use up wasted space above your sink, but it also serves as a drying rack for pots and pans.
via Redoux Interiors
8. Use magazine rack as pot lid holder
via Simple Bites
9. If your pot lids are magnetic you can pop them on a magnetic knife strip
via The Kitchn
10. Keep lids in one location with a dish pan or other basket type container
11. Hang your pots inside your cabinet
12. Ladder pot rack
If you have an old ladder lying around, you can turn it into a pot rack by hanging it horizontally from the ceiling and adding pot hooks.
Instructions: Refunk My Junk
So, which way is your favorite? Do you have a special way to keep your pots and pans organized? Please share!