If you have a lot of clothes, shoes, and bags, it can be hard to keep your closet and drawers organized. Fortunately, there are some clever ways to squeeze a little extra storage out of a small closet.
We present you 15 organizing hacks that will instantly help you on your journey from overwhelmed to organized.
1. Use shower curtain hooks and a clothes hanger to hang and organize your ties and scarves in the closet
2. Glue clothespins to your closet door with glue gun for tidy tights storage
(via Lana Red)
3. Use shoe boxes to organize your drawers
(via Real Simple)
4. Stack your shirts upright to make them easily identifiable
(via All Day Chic)
5. Use soda can tabs to hang more clothes in your closet
(via Idea Bottle)