The fridge is one of the most important appliances in your kitchen – and one that needs constant attention. If your fridge is dirty, it can lead to all kinds of problems like food poisoning and other health problems related to food. So keeping your fridge clean and organized is essential for your health. Here are some useful tips and ideas that will help you keep your fridge clean and clutter free:
1. Use empty Crystal Light containers to store cut-up vegetables.
via The Social Home
2. Prevent items like beer bottles from rolling around by strategically placing a binder clip onto a wire shelf.
3. Keep your refrigerator clean and sticky-free by covering the shelves in plastic wrap.
4. A great way to save space and keep your sauces organized is to place the bottles upside-down in an egg carton.
5. Use file folders to create more space in your fridge or freezer.
6. Organize your shelves by grouping similar items together.
7. Add a Lazy Susan to the fridge to make small items more accessible.
8. Create an “Eat Me First” basket where you can place what needs to be eaten first.
Not only will this reduce food waste, but also help you save money in the long run.
via The Kitchn
9. Add labels to your fridge shelves and door to help everyone know where to place items.
10. Double your storage with a wire shelf rack.
via Country Living
If you have any fridge tips of your own please feel free to comment. We’d love to hear them!