Making ornaments is a fun activity for the whole family. There is nothing better than decorating the tree with gorgeous handmade ornaments you have made with the kids! To help you get inspired, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite easy-to-make DIY Christmas ornaments that will make your tree sparkle and shine.
1. Beaded Christmas Tree Ornaments from True Aim Education
2. Snowman Mason Jar Lid Ornament from Crafty Morning
3. Glitter Cardboard Star Ornaments from Pet Scribbles
4. Pipe Cleaner Snowflakes from The Best Ideas for Kids
5. Folded Paper Icicles from Kid Ccraft Room
6. Santa Paintbrush Ornament from Crafts by Courtney
7. Painted Nut Ornaments from Handmade Charlotte
8. Wine Cork Reindeers from Remodelando la Casa
9. Easy Candy Cane Ornaments from The Joys of Boys
10. Rudolf Wood Slice Ornaments from Conserva Mome
11. Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree Ornaments from Red Ted Art
12. Terra Cotta Christmas Bells from Muslin & Merlot
13. DIY Light Bulb Santa Ornament from Mama.Papa.Bubba.
14. Ribbon Tree Ornament from Simply Kelly Designs
If you would like to save this post to your Pinterest board just pin the picture below.