Looking for a fun sewing project that you can finish in one afternoon? Sew a wallet! There are so many wallet patterns to choose from, from simple to complex. Plus, they can be wonderful handmade gifts — or you can create one for yourself and admire your handiwork every day!
Here’s a great collection of free wallet sewing patterns that I could find on the internet. Enjoy!
1. Patchwork Wallet from All Wrapped Up
2. Small Billfold Wallet from Handmadiya
3. Scrap Ribbon Wallet from Lil Blue Boo
4. Felt Coin Purse Wallet from Free Tutorial
5. Fabric Wallet from Mollie Makes
6. Simple Kids Wallet Pattern from Just Another Hang Up
7. Fold & Stitch Wallet from SewCanShe
8. Wool & Lace Wallet from Needle Book
9. Tag Wallet from At Second Street
10. Shirt Cuff Wallet from RePlayGround
11. Quilted Fabric Wallet from that*darn*kat
12. Velcro Wallet from See Kate Sew
13. Zippy Wallet from Noodlehead
14. The Pixie Hexie Wallet from Sew Sweetness
15. iPhone Wallet from My 3 Monsters
If you want to save this collection for later, just pin the collage below.