Halloween pillows are a fabulous way to quickly perk up your décor and add festivity to your home. They can be placed on sofas, day beds, chairs or simply on tables as showpiece. The lovely thing about Halloween themed pillows is that they can be as scary or as cute as required. Here is a collection of fun and easy DIY Halloween pillow ideas that you can use to decorate your home this Halloween.
15 DIY HALLOWEEN PILLOWS
Click on the link under each picture to be taken to the tutorial.
1. Vampire Candy Corn Pillow from Crafty Lady Abby
2. Rosette Pumpkin Pillow from Girl Loves Glam
3. No Sew Spider Web Halloween Pillow from Uncommon Designs
4. Colorful Bat Pillows from Made Everyday
5. Halloween Mummy Pillow from Driven by Decor
6. Halloween Polka Dot Pillow from The Happy Scraps
7. Witch’s Silhouette Halloween Pillow from Polka Dot Chair
8. Halloween Ghost Pillow from Simple Simon & Company
9. DIY Halloween Skeleton Pillow from Flamingo Toes
10. Batty Felt Pillow from Ameroonie Designs
11. Trick or Treat Halloween Pillows from CraftCuts
12. R.I.P. Tombstone Pillow from Goheen
13. Furry Monster Pillows from See Vanessa Craft
14. Jack-o-Lantern Halloween Pillow from Positively Splendid
15. Black Cat Pillows from Woman’sDay
If you like these Halloween pillow ideas, share them with your friends and family!