If you’re a lover of the ocean and all things nautical, then this post is for you! We’ve rounded up the best decorating ideas to add some coastal charm to your space. Whether you live in an apartment in the city, or have a house in the suburbs or in the countryside, these 19 coastal decor ideas are all pretty simple to DIY and they’re an easy way to add coastal style to absolutely any home.
1. Beachy Painted Mason Jar Containers from Sustain My Craft Habit
2. Driftwood Crab Wall Art from Crafts by Amanda
3. Nautical Wine Cork Garland from Fun365
4. Nautical Beach Themed Birdhouse from Petticoat Junktion
5. “Hello” Front Door Sign from Amy Latta Creations
6. DIY Coastal Rope Coasters from Picklee
7. Ombre Spray Painted Bottles from Flea Market Trixie
8. Coastal Candle Holder Centerpiece from Anika’s DIY Life
9. Sand Covered Pots from The Everyday Home
10. Seashell Wind Chime from Home Sweet Homemade
11. Seashell Planters from Billabong
12. Coastal Pallet Art from Kleinworth & Co.
13. Dollar Store Candle Vases from Creative Me Inspired You
14. Nautical Felt Fish Pillow from The Thinking Closet
15. Seashell Fairy Lights from Seatail
16. Driftwood Seahorse from Creative in Chicago
17. DIY Starburst Mirror from Sgt. Peppers Kitchen
18. Framed Shell Art from Sand and Sisal
19. DIY Driftwood Orb from Make it Fun Blog
Pin the image below to save this blog post for later.